Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Here Come Da Judge



“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.Luke 6:37

Excuse my bad English but most my age recognize that slang. When you think of a judge what comes to mind? A courtroom most likely. 

Hopefully you don’t try to act like a judge to those around you as it is a great way to lose friends fast and alienate. Sometimes you may do it and not realize it and the recipient may think you are acting rather smug. 

The only judge is God. He judges the motives of our hearts. His judgments are just whereas man’s judging condemns. This issue comes up many times at Halloween for who is right and wrong about celebrations. Let each person gain their own conviction from the Holy Spirit and stay out of it. 

PRAYER: Lord I love your word and I try to do things right but sometimes I mess up getting judgmental and self righteous. Forgive me and teach me how to cease from those behaviors. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment