Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, November 12, 2021

Service And Sacrifice



He said: "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior- from violent people you save me. "I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:2-4

Yesterday Veterans’ Day was observed in the United States. It was an honor for me to serve my country and almost every soldier, sailor, airmen, or marine would echo the same sentiments. Many brave men and women died  in service to their country and we are to honor their memory and show respect on Memorial Day but Veterans Day is to pay tribute to all who served whether a few months or stayed in to retire. 

The military and protecting our fine country and keeping it free is not taken lightly and sadly our freedom is at stake after every presidential election. Defense of the nation is written in the Constitution of our nation in Article 1, Section 8. 

Because of our military you enjoy freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and so much more. Many attempts by certain administrations to re-engineer tthe military and control and domineer the citizens of the United States has occurred but those brave warriors stand for freedom and to protect our rights as American citizens. Always be mindful of this. Have a blessed day. 

PRAYER: I am so grateful for the freedom I enjoy in the USA and am grateful to have a voice in my nation and when that voice is stolen to rise up and defend our liberty. Thank you for freedom and for those brave citizens who protect us to include our law enforcement officers and firefighters. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link and celebrate America:


No comments:

Post a Comment