Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 8, 2021

Stay In The Sunshine Spot

 

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.Psalm 119:105
My cat Moses loves to lay in the sunshine and loves to lie down on paper as well. Any person with a cat knows this to be true. Humans are sort of that way too in that many like to retire to Florida or Arizona.
In your life you have sunshine all the time if you are a believer and connected to God. Some days may seem dreary but God is there in the dark moments to to help you back to the light.
If you are able each day to wake up and focus on the Lord and his goodness your trials will seem less and and the dark place you may find yourself in right now can be illuminated. Tell Satan you refuse his darkness because you are walking in the light of Jesus.
PRAYER: When I am alone in dark places of my life I know you Lord are the key to unlocking the glorious sunshine of your radiance. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Sometimes I hear the words,"If we wake up and can get our feet on the floor, we know that God has blessed us." When I have dark moments, I know I can pray to God and, maybe, ask my best friend to pray for me. This has sustained me through the personal times I have had through this COVID time.

    ReplyDelete