Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Storm Watch

 “Lord, You are my strength and my protection, my safe place in times of trouble” Jeremiah 16:19

Are you a fan of weather alerts on things like the Weather Channel? I know storm information is vital for all areas of life particularly if your job depends on the weather such as fisherman at sea, airline workers, road and house construction, farmers,  and anything outdoors.

Are you prepared for the ‘storms of life’ which may be all sorts of things? Death, disease, sickness, bankruptcy, identity theft,  loss of friends or family. All sorts of ‘storms’ can come in life but you don’t need to be unprepared. 


To be prepared you have to make yourself strong ahead of time by preparing your spirit and keeping calm. If you go crazy when something bad happens you won’t be able to fight the enemy off. Stay positive and stay focused. Believe God will see you through whatever it is and use it for good. Hang in there. 

PRAYER: I come to you Lord asking for your supernatural power to resist attempts by Satan to make me anxious and fearful. With your power inside of me I am able to stay the course and know the outcome will be okay. I choose Peace right now. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment