Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

 


 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.1 Thessalonians 5:18

What has you upset or emotional lately?Sometimes when you are not in tune with the Lord and try to figure things out on your own your imagination can go wild. 

Many things are out of your control and trying to figure things out or manipulate a situation is heading down the wrong path. Comparison to others is wrong as well. 

Be content with what you have and don’t be griping to others. If you have been contemptible go back and confess and you can be redeemed. Don’t worry be happy. 

PRAYER: Father I love that you love me no matter how stupid and ungrateful I act. When I have acted out and been less than Christian you still love me and wait forever me to come back to my senses. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment