Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 27, 2020

Mind If I Place You On A Brief Hold??



But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23 NIV #Biblegateway 

Writing comes easy when things occur in my own life that test me. My patience meter has been put to the test by a well known home delivery food  service company who gave me their word four times now my call would be returned yet no one has nor has my problem been resolved. They have my money I have no resolution. This devotion is not meant to gripe or trash them but to train all of you reading that especially during these times of being stuck at home it is hard and you can be less than cool in these times.

Patience. We all could use some. Kindness. Everyone needs it. Integrity. Giving your word should mean something. As a believer you kind of ruin your witness if you go on a screaming rampage with the customer service agent. Customer service didn’t do it. 

Step back. Breathe. Relax. Repeat. Wait let me rephrase that. Pray. Step back. Breathe. Relax. Have you ever considered stuff keeps happening to develop this fruit of the spirit in your life? Hmmm. Now go forth and tackle those potential impatient angry moments with peace. 

PRAYER: Father God help me stay cool when the attacks keep on and on. Let me maintain peace and patience, and you are my rear guard and strength and will help me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. I understand where you are in this. I have a similar issue with a different online site. I ordered some things and finally received half of my order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for some things the excuse is Col=vid 19. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete