Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 17, 2020

Even In Chaos, God Still Moves



Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? Psalm 139:7

Wow it is understatement to say that lives have been turned inside out, upside down these past few weeks with the coronavirus scare. Cancelled classes, closed schools, churches canceling services, no March Madness, no opening day for Baseball, no in person social interaction, fear of infection, and on it goes. Life as we are used to just us not happening right now. 

You may wonder where is God in all this and why is it happening. What about modern medicine? Many want to know when they can resume life where they left off in early March. 

God is with you and this was no surprise to God. He wants you to be at peace and give up panic. He doesn’t want you thinking He isn’t here. He is. He loves you. He wants you to keep looking up and praying and maintain peace. 

PRAYER: This is a very confusing time and I get anxious wondering the what if’s. I don’t want to do that. Help me as I try to fully trust you Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment