Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

INSPR



So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.1 Corinthians 1:31

One of my favorite things are vanity tags on cars. Many years we had them gracing our vehicles. My sons current auto tag says ‘Jet Guy‘ and I am thinking of getting one for the first time in over 12 years when I get to Idaho if not taken already that reads ‘WagonsHo’ meaning like in cowboy days ‘here we come.’
Christian tags are some of my favorite like today’s title I saw on a car here in the Huntsville, Alabama  area. Years ago I had one that said ‘Godsgr8’. So it is a fun way to be a Christian witness. ‘Blessed’ is another great one. A friend in Iowa had a tag that read ‘Balance’ which means a balanced life and simply put a balanced life for a follower of Christ in putting Him  very first and centering your life around him.
If you were going to shell out the extra money for a creative tag what would it say? Right now my extra license fee goes to support pro life with a tag with a baby that says simply Choose Life. I guess your life tag could say ‘Lifer’ ‘ LuvBabes’ if you were in poultry industry or sold eggs it could say ‘hatched’. A dentist could be ‘Moler’. You get the idea. Now once you place that tag prominently on your vehicle your responsibility then is to be a good citizen, obey laws, be kind, and be a witness for the kingdom. Are you up to it?
PRAYER: Lord Jesus creativity is wonderful and not a gift from you. Thanks you for the ability to shine your light even through something as simple as a vehicle license plate. Convict me to always be your representative with or without proof. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment