Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

An Interrupted Life..Why?

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Feel like yanking your hair out yet or screaming? A mere one month of mandatory stay in place has taken control of most of our lives. All the things on your March and April planners are scratched thru and tossed out the window. No real firm plan can be made. I just want a vacation from this madness. 
Why the interruption? Is this really happening? When can I go hug my friends again? What am I supposed to learn during this time? 

Indeed it has been messed up. Elective surgeries postponed such as my husband lasik on his second eye first eye done in February. He is existing with one bad eye and one good eye. Things could be worse. Stocks have risen and then plunged. Weddings, graduations, and other activities put on hold as we wait for lockdown to be lifted. My pilot son flies planes into empty airports with hardly any people on board.

Oh Jesus help us. This will pass, things will be altered, hopefully businesses that were shuttered will bounce back with new vigor.All I can say is make the most of this time. Don’t throw in the towel and lose hope even if your job temporarily ended. God is going to use this for good, just you wait. 

PRAYER: Lord I am confused, but also I  am grateful. I pray for those who make decisions on these matters of timing of releasing us back into the world. Guide our President and give him peace and wisdom. This has made me see what really matters and for that I am grateful. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment