Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Bummed, Trapped, Lonely, Confused?


 I will return again to My place Till they acknowledge their offense. Then they will seek My face; In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me. Hosea 5:15 

To 
say the times we are in are trying is an understatement. This will end but in the meantime are you whining about your plight? 

May I ask where do you dwell during the day? In front of social media screen? Please run from that. It can hurt more than help. Might I suggest use this down time we have been ‘blessed with’ to get to know Him better. Satan draws you to things that waste time and mess with your mind so why not do a U turn to that little table in your bedroom and sit in a comfortable chair and read the Bible. Start with Psalms. It is great.
If you do this daily you will be removed from that pity pit you have dug for yourself. You will get stronger and be able to maybe think of a person worse off than you. You may get creative. Who knows. Give it a try. Let Jesus be in the center of your thoughts and actions. Seize the day oh child of God!
PRAYER:Lord I need you and I need to believe what you say is true and not just be a Sunday believer. Help me to share your love and really trust you. Forgive me for my self pity. Help me stand up and run my race to win. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we must stay in tune with God. Again, you have said the things we need to hear.

    ReplyDelete