Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Your Umpire



 And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ’s] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always].Colossians 3:15 Amplified Bible #Bible gateway #Biblegatewayblogger 

God wants His peace to rule in our hearts. If you could stay focused on Him, on things above, and not nightly news then you could attain his perfect peace.

This Covid 19 scare even has friends and family  debating on what people should and should not be doing. Those who choose to not wear a mask are often ridiculed by those who mask. Some masking is necessary for those in high risk groups, pregnant, elderly and sickly.

Let’s let God and the Holy Spirit be the umpire in this situation and not lose friends over it. Respect those you are around who want you to wear a mask in their presence. And maskers please don’t assume you are right and your friend is wrong because there are so many opinions and theories out there.

Definitely if the enemy wanted to cause havoc in America or the world for that matter why not strike us with deadly disease because this is not from God. You as a believer have authority over that disease and you can wake up and be calm if you say Holy Spirit I need you to reign in my heart. Step out on faith, not fear. Please turn off the news my friend. You can’t win the fear battle feeding mind with bad reports. Focus on above.

PRAYER:Father God I need you. Our world needs you. Holy Spirit bring freedom to people caught up in turmoil. Help me Lord to pursue peace and common sense and not cave to fear. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I have found that I feel better when I limit my television time at present. Yet, I want to be informed about the COVID circumstances. What really gets me down is the hurt caused by those who riot and loot.

    ReplyDelete