Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 29, 2020

Covid Relationship Robber



I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

This elusive strange new illness introduced to our country in late December of last year has made so many people fearful. If the devil had to cook up a scheme to keep people apart this would be it.  Fear has just invaded so many people’s lives that they can hardly think of anything else.

I am not sure where you are today reading this. News reports constantly bombarding you that you could be a carrier and not know it so what do we do? Fold up and stay at home, no relationships with friends because of fear of the unknown and what could happen. Is this anyway to live day to day with so much uncertainty? Heed cautions of course but don’t obsess over it. Read your Bible instead.

My friend I want you to have peace in your heart. Start positive talking and thinking. Please don’t feed your mind constantly with how many people are sick or dying. You can’t expect to walk victoriously if you are being drug through the media mud of  downcast news reports. Have hope. Pray. Believe. Trust God. Wash your hands. Stay home if sick. But don’t allow fear to take over your life. Live with a can do attitude and embrace life.

PRAYER: Jesus I need you. Everyone needs you whether they know it or not. I lean into at times of uncertainty such as what is going on now. I pray for those people who have no peace and can’t hardly rest because of this disease. Bring healing to our world in all forms. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: You give me something to think about. I am concerned about those in nursing homes where the CoronaVirus has gotten in and wreaked havoc among the residents. I pray for the families. Something in me wants to be informed about the effects on people working to help the victims to recover and for the families who can't see their loved ones because of its presence. Peace and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete