Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, June 5, 2020

Renewing Your Mind



Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.Romans 12:2

When you renew your mind it is not like renewing a library book, a club membership and the like that only takes one moment in a certain select period of time. Renewing of your mind is a DAILY process you must do as a follower of Christ in order to recognize lies of the enemy.

So you are wondering how you do this? You have to get into the word of God in a version you can understand. The Bible is the best tool in your arsenal for fighting spiritual battles but if you don’t hide God’s word in your heart and know some verses by memory how will you engage in battle with demonic forces all around you?

May I suggest to do a word study on the mind? It will produce many good verses and some you may even want to commit to memory. When you toss and turn with all sorts of mental turmoil ask yourself are you really trusting God and release your issue to the Almighty and let your mind get renewed.

PRAYER: I am lost without the daily dose of the Word to strengthen me, renew me and keep me going on the right path. When I have doubted I start to sink and I know what I need to do and that is run to the throne of God and get into the word and prayer. This Covid 19 time has been mental torment for many and I pray for those people who need to trust in God and let fear stop dragging them down. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment