Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 4, 2020

You Will Bear Much Fruit


                    
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.1 John 3:9

Seeds of joy, do you plant many of them? How about peace seeds?

As a believer we are to be bearing ‘fruit’ for the kingdom but that is difficult to do when knowingly engaging in wrong thinking, attitudes, and behavior. (See Galatians 5).

Let go of junk you know is not good. Wrong thinking. Bitterness. Bad friends. Wanting everyone to like you. Obsession with social media. Telling innocent lies or stretching the truth. Being dishonorable. Your fruit will only grow when the ‘soil’ of your heart is prepared by leading a life to glorify God and not Satan.

PRAYER: Father I need to ‘weed’ the garden of my heart tearing out those things that make me want to slip into wrong behaviors and wrong thinking. Help me gain discipline to not  say I glorify you when in fact I immerse myself more in secular things than in your word. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment