Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Are You Settled Yet?



When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.” Isaiah 43:2

To be settled means many things. To have mind made up. To be at ease. To establish yourself somewhere as in a move. But are your mind and heart settled during this time of being closed in?

You may feel very disjointed, mixed up, lost, lonely and many say it’s the new normal while your heart screams out ‘no’ and you try to gain calmness.

Try this. Just simply sit and be still. Start saying thanks to God as you just rest. Simply talk to him like a friend. No formal linguistics needed. He is your abba daddy. Tell him your fears and then just pick up your Bible and start reading first in Psalms. After a few moments I guarantee you will feel more settled.

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for my life. I thank you I can call on you for peace. Help me discern what I need to eliminate from my day to maintain a feeling of being secure and settled. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment