Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Who Is In Control Anyway?



You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. Deuteronomy 8:17-18

Who exactly is in control of life anyway? Maybe up until Covid 19 2020 you thought you were. All of us found out otherwise. Freedom loving people were told to shelter in place. Say what? 

Through this, hopefully you have used your down time wisely and you may have been one who worked remotely from home so no real free time to speak of. My prayer is you were able to gain good things as a result of sheltering in place as well. 

There are those  people,  I am sure,  who had no appreciation of the good things we enjoy here in America and hopefully this was their wake up call. Don’t assume anything cause you just don’t know. My hope is that your trust is in the Almighty God even more. 



PRAYER: Worthy is the name of the Lord and I thank you for his gifts and goodness. Forgive me for thinking things were ever all about me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment