Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Easy Terms, Free Delivery



"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.John 6:44-45

Somehow there are those folks who probably think living for Jesus is boring and no way do they want to mess with going to Heaven as it will probably just be angels, people in choir robes, and a pipe organ playing. 

You may be in a denomination and because of certain ‘rituals’ think you are going to Heaven. That is how I was until an experience with the Holy Spirit opening my eyes to the truth on 19 March 1975. I grew up ‘churched’ doing all the right things in my denomination to say I was a Christian and indeed I was but I was not ‘following’ the Lord nor on fire for Him. 

There are ‘easy terms’ to being saved and set free and ‘free delivery’ into the Heavenly kingdom upon taking your last breath here on Earth when God has called you home. Are you certain beyond a shadow of a doubt if you died today you would be in Heaven? Many people are scared of dying more than ever now due to fear from this pandemic. You don’t have to be scared. Say “Jesus come into my heart and set me free. Forgive me of my sins. I want to live for you.” Now go enjoy your day and be a blessing in someone’s life. 

PRAYER: There are  days the enemy tries to torture me with getting my mind off Christ and causes me to cave to fear. Even as a child of God it happens. Help me be alert to enemies tricks. Help me be able to share Christ of someone were to ask me how I can have hope in troubled times. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment