Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Trusting God For Little Things And Big Things 



But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
What are you trusting God for? It could be a change in someone, an item you need and can’t afford, a new job, even a coat and a nursing bra. Yes that got your attention I am certain. I actually prayed once for hand me down nursing bras and coincidentally, NOT, a lady in day care at church one day says “hey could you use some nursing bras.” I prayed for a certain jacket years ago and found it shortly thereafter at a Thrift store.
Don’t figure out how just trust God to do work in your life seemingly impossible stuff but once again not on your timetable but His. God is the giver of good things and he loves you. He is not Santa Claus or a genie but simply and powerfully God. Enough said. 

So today whatever you are hoping for or wishing you would see a breakthrough in a situation don’t listen to the enemy who will make you the biggest doubter ever, don’t compare yourself to another’s situation as everyone’s plan is different, but simply continue to pray believing God can do the impossible! 

PRAYER: I lift your name on high Lord Jesus! I thank you for miracles I have seen or heard about and know how awesome and powerful you are. As I look around at people whose faces look sad or hopeless I pray for a touch of God to come to many not just because it is the Christmas season but to show your mighty power. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment