Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 27, 2019

All Is Well



Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:5

Is it well with your soul or do you feel frazzled and torn in many directions? You can be able to say ‘all is well’ and mean it if you live victoriously and know God is in charge regardless of stuff swirling around you.

Make your speech positive. Don’t entertain negative thinking. Stay cool. 
Remember in the book of Job 13:15where Job says “Though he slay me yet I will trust him”? His was the ultimate account of bad stuff happening. Read it again and read to the end where the happy ending occurs. 

God knows the outcome. He’s got this. Don’t be moved by circumstances. Sometimes you have to step out on faith and just trust God.

PRAYER: I have had times where I wondered where the Lord was and why things were not progressing faster or maybe the current world situation makes one fret. I know God indeed has a wonderful plan and help me sit still and be calm in the meantime. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment