Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I’m Scared



"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)

Maybe the kind of fear you have is not of roller coasters, thunder storms, tornadoes, intruders, and stuff like that but just fear of messing up a relationship somehow or fear of an upcoming event. 

Worry and fear do nothing but make the fearful one a mess on the inside. You have to truly learn to let go and trust in God to handle things. Things like a health condition or upcoming surgery, concern about a adult child deployed to a war zone, fear that you won’t find favor with your child’s new spouse, fear of losing your job and I am certain you can add to this list. 

My friend let go and truly let God work and trust Him. Your fretting does nothing and indeed just puts you square in the enemies camp I am sure you as a child of God do not want. So today just say “Hey Lord I know you have this so help me trust then move on and trust. 

PRAYER: I praise you because I know you are handling things in my life and those family members. Only Satan wants me to stay in the muck and mire and get myself sick for no reason. I choose trust. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment