Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 16, 2019

Time To Reprogram Your Mental Software?



Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Corinthians 10:5

Do you have junk in your head like wrong thinking or imaginations that has to be reprogrammed? For  you to walk in the spirit you have to get control over your mind and thoughts. You may think a certain way or think people are thinking a certain way when in fact it is not so. Continuing on that path will make you crazy. 

For you to gain control and have victory in your walk with the Lord you have to take thoughts captive as todays’ verse says. Joyce Meyer, Bible teacher calls it ‘stinking thinking’ and I can attest to the fact I have had much ‘stinking thinking’ that I have to get control over with the help of the Holy Spirit. 

Satan uses your mind to try to destroy you. If you fill your mind with wrong thinking, lies, vain imaginations, wondering what people think, worrying over the past you are not going to gain any ground spiritually. It is essential that you cry out to God and break this bondage in your life to have victory. 

PRAYER: Father God I need you every moment in my life. I need you to help me stop letting my mind wander into places it should not be. I want to live a day at a time and not conjure up things that do nothing but make me feel bad or worry. I choose to keep my mind on things ‘above’ and run towards the cross. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment