Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

God Is Light


This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.1 John 1:5

God is Light, period. Satan is darkness, period. You know when you turn on a light you can see and when you turn off the light you can stumble and fall.

As a believer don’t get tricked by the devil and his demons and stumble into the enemies camp. He deceives many people and tries to make darkness look good. That is how he does his work by scheming and making things seem right. The Holy Spirit helps you recognize right versus wrong.

Tell the enemy out loud “you get away from me and my family as they belong to Jesus. Stop lying to them and stop making them think they can do life apart from God” and then trust your prayers are going to be answered.

PRAYER: I thank you for letting me see the light. Help me not ever stumble into the darkness Satan wants me to. I cover my family with the blood of Jesus as they were not set apart for Satan but for God. I thank you I can claim your word and run my race to win. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment