Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 1, 2019

You Are Special



“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

I recently got a new book for my granddaughter called ‘God Says You Are Special’ but sometimes we adults need to take a good dose of feeling special affirmation as well.

Opinions of others, hurtful words or actions whether intentional or unintentional, listening to the lies of Satan over what the truth of God is. There is a host of negative messages out there that can really get you down on yourself and feeling like a scum bag but God says you are special, period! Social media can be super hurtful feeling you have the right to condemn someone through a tweet, text, or even Facebook.

Just remember you are God’s creation. He did not make you by accident no matter what the circumstances surrounding how you were born. Every creature has a distinct purpose and God loves you so much. The world’s standard of being special is not God’s so always remember that.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for creating me in my mother’s womb. Creation alone is such a miracle. Every thing you make is good. I pray for those who may not be feeling very special that you give them a God hug. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment