Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Miracles Can And Do Happen!!



I am doing this so all who see this miracle may see and know may consider and understand, that the hand of the Lord has done this." Isaiah 41:20

God has not closed up shop and He is in the miracle business and sometimes it is not all about you and the miracle or breakthrough you are waiting for but about bringing glory to Him and more people to Christ. Ponder that for a while. Also God has no time constraints like we humans try to put on Him. 

The Bible says in Luke 18:1 to “pray and never give up”. I Thessalonians 5:17 says to “pray without ceasing” and I guess that is because God likes to hear from you and hear you from your heart. 

Some deliverances and breakthroughs may seem pretty far fetched to the natural man but you and I operate in a supernatural realm where nothing, and I do mean nothing,  is impossible. (Matthew 19:26). Go for it my friend. God’s miracle shop is open for business around the clock. Romans 4:17 says “calling things as not as though they were” press on and speak forth Victory to that lie the enemy has tried to get you to believe or well meaning friends and family who may give you strange looks and think you are a bit kooky. God has big plans. Trust Him okay? Some day you can testify, “God did this!”. 

PRAYER: I know you do big things and things beyond human imagination. I know the miracles you perform are to bring you Glory and get others to believe and start hungering for you. I know you do the impossible and I thank you for what you are going to do in the lives of people I have been praying for and for others who are just waiting for a breakthrough. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Click link for a worship song to go along with this Devotion:

No comments:

Post a Comment