Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thanks For Your Patience


Learn to be patient, so you will please God and be given what he has promised. Hebrews 10:36

Humans can sure be an impatient bunch. Fast food not fast enough. Instant potatoes not instant enough. High speed internet doesn’t connect quick enough. Disrupted air travel maybe makes you want to scream.

Patience and being able to be calm and wait is a good character trait  to develop.  Every minute of every day does not have to have a schedule of activities. Being able to sit still on a park bench and watch squirrels would be a good thing to work on.

When you get impatient try to remember you may be being watched so try to remember who it is you serve. Chill, be still, be grateful.

PRAYER: Sometimes when traffic is slow, or my TV satellite signal has to be ‘reacquired’ during a storm I can get antsy. I choose now to practice not getting flustered. I know the more I do it the more like you I will become. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment