Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Seamless....Not!!


Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6

Probably you have had one of those days where things do not go right or dealing with people is not seamless and easy. My latest was installation of a new TV provider. All the promises sound good but not all they are cracked up to be. 

Anyway I am not here to trash a television provider but to help you hopefully deal with experiences you may have when things do not go as promised and you try to remain calm and Christian all the while wanting to scream. I keep repeating “my peace I give you” and charge on. Breathe in and go on. 

Every day life can present challenges and for some people these are way more than dealing with a business but can be personal at home, at the office, raising a special needs child, defending your good name in court, and on and on it goes. My prayer is that you know God is on the throne and this too shall pass. Stop and just say thank you for the good in your life and let it go. 

PRAYER: Thanks for my many blessings which overflow. When little glitches in life occur help me stop and remember how fortunate I am and to stay cool. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment