Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 3, 2019

Stop Chucking Stones


Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Matthew 7:3

It is sure easy to judge without knowing someone’s journey. You are setting yourself up for disaster when you keep chucking stones at others behind their backs.

Now is the time to purge negative thinking from your mind. If you tend to pass judgment on someone before you even know their story that displeases God.

You are called to love others not condemn them. How would you feel if others constantly thought bad of you? It is human nature but it is not God’s nature. Start today to ask God to help you if you have developed thus very bad habit.

PRAYER: Help me Lord when I am tempted to judge and speak bad of someone to stop and point a finger back at myself. I am not perfect and I need to realize everyone is made in God’s image whether they acknowledge that or not. Keep me on the road of kindness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

#loveoneanother

No comments:

Post a Comment