Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Go Higher!


So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.1 Corinthians 10:31

As a believer you are to set a different standard. When it comes to the heated exchanges on social media over politics this means being still and not chiming in. As a dear friend told me once “take the high road” as fighting and acting ugly and disrespectful never wins anyone. 

You and I can choose how to react to things and the best way I think is to start with prayer. I myself pray for our President daily on a 24-7 prayer call. It gets your mind focused and keeps it off the ‘low road’. Don’t even travel on the low road. Stay off of it and take a detour into God’s Grace Lane. 

What will you do the next time you want to spout off on social media? Win friends and be the bigger person by not engaging in debates and lift up those who would choose to argue and fight. God Loves both haters those who are on both sides of the fence. 

PRAYER: Help me Lord to control the urge to debate people on social media. Help me instead to share your love, peace, goodness, kindness. Help me have self control. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment