Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 6, 2019

Joy Robbers Be Gone!



May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.Romans 15:13

Are there people in your life who seem to purposely push your buttons and steal your joy? You may have an awesome day then poof in comes the joy robber.

People who do this I don’t think are intentionally mean and maybe they are going through stuff but you don’t have to allow others opinions of you or their comments to take away your God given joy. You can’t  please everyone and there will be people who will get in your face and let you know.

Move on. Choose to be happy. Don’t fight back. Pray for the joy robber as there may be hurt in their life. Don’t be ugly back. Live, love, pray.

PRAYER: I thank you that I can have joy unspeakable and full of glory regardless of any chaos going on around me. Help me be kind to those who purposely try to hurt me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment