Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Bless The Lord Oh My Soul!



I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1
Stop what you are doing right now and just praise the Lord. He has loaded you and I with so many blessings. He is worthy of our highest praises. 

Do you find yourself taking your blessings for granted? It is easy if you are not careful. Each day should be a praise fest to the Lord. Wake up and say something like “hallelujah Lord you are mighty, powerful, and a shelter in a time of storm.” 

From your inner most being let the praises flow. This may seem unnatural to some who have not been to a church who encourages worship from the heart but give it a try. Try to set aside a ‘day alone with God’ which is referred to as a DAWG day, and just show your praises and thank Him for all He has done for you. It is easy to complain and think about what you don’t have. That junk is from Satan so instead think about your blessings and count them one by one, as the old hymn lyrics say. 

PRAYER: Father you are my daddy. You are mighty and great. You come in and stay when the world runs out and beats up on me. You are kind and compassionate and full of mercy. Thank you for your love for me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. My praises for the day include the sunshine and God's invitation to me to sit on my porch to pray and to write. It was a wonderful gift to me. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete