Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Cool Your Jets



Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." John 20:21
Simmer down now. Settle yourself. Chill out. Take the high road. Cool it. 
All these statements reflect the same thing and that is getting a grip and not letting every little thing throw you off course. Don’t let someone else’s ugliness drag you down. Don’t let the world situation get you upset and spouting off. 

Be at peace and take Jesus’ breaks throughout your day. Realize this too shall pass. God has got this. Focus on the good and things ‘above’. Don’t let Satan get you dwelling on things you have no control over. Beat the devil at his game and let your life reflect the goodness and glory of God instead of a person who is no different than those around them. The blood of Jesus is over you and your situation so keep cool. 

PRAYER: There are times I get flustered and because I have not been focusing on ‘above’ I let stuff get to me. I choose right now with your help Lord to stay collected and be an example for you. I have your strength to help. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment