Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Wonderful Words Of Life


Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6

There is an old hymn entitled the same thing as my title. Many times if you grew up with hymn singing you may not have given a thought to their meaning. 

Words of faith. Words of hope. Words of joy. Words of encouragement. Words of love. Are these type of words flowing from your mouth? Your email? Your texts? Your Facebook posts? 

Perhaps now is the time to take stock as to whether your words are ‘life giving’ or the opposite. Ponder that for a while. Maybe it is time to extend an apology to someone you have beaten up with your words. Maybe it is the time to speak to everyone like God is there cause He is everywhere. 

PRAYER: My words often are not carefully chosen. Sometimes I talk before thinking. Help me never be ashamed of my words and let me learn to forgive those whose words have wounded me some who may be blinded to it. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment