Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Stay On The Front Lines...Don’t Retreat!


He said, "The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, You save me from violence. "I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:2-4
Since I am in a military family I may think of military related themes more than the average person but did you know there is much about warfare and combat within the pages of the Bible? We here on Earth are in a battle of good versus evil. God versus the devil. No in between or neutral ground. You either stand for truth or against it.
Do you feel sometimes like in this battle you want to run away and hide? Prayers seem to fall on deaf ears. A situation seems to be hopeless. Nothing ever seems to change?  You are not alone as often times when you are in the trenches protecting yourself from the fiery darts of Satan you may just want to give up. That is what Satan wants believers to do. He wants you to doubt God and to throw in the towel. Satan is a deceiver and liar. 
Keep pressing in friend. No matter what is going on in your life or in the life of a loved one God does hear and does care. It is often in these more difficult times you learn the most and grow stronger. Keep praying. Keep reading the Bible. Find a church home to worship in. Don’t allow Satan to turn you into a coward. Stand firm and believe you will see God’s deliverance! 
PRAYER: I know in order to be victorious in battle I can not run and hide and retreat. You want me to stay engaged with my enemy Satan and not allow Him to gain a foothold. I will have victory with your help. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment