Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Jesus Every Day



For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ~ Isaiah 9:6

Christmas may be 5 months away but this verse is not just for Christmas. It reminds us to think of the miraculous birth and miracles daily and who Jesus is.

He is The Almighty, Counselor, Comforter, Redeemer, and so much more. He wants to be part of your life. Revelation 3:20 says “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.” This is referring to the door of your heart. He is just waiting for you and I to answer and ask Him in.

Have you forgotten your first love or is He part of your daily life? He is here for way more than his birthday party on Christmas but He is an around the clock 24-7 savior just waiting to be invited in.

PRAYER: I need you every hour Lord. I need to be sharing you with others. Forgive me when I neglect to worship you on Sunday but also on the other 6 days when you are waiting for me as well. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment