Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Alignment Needed



“These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.”Matthew 15:8

At times the vehicle you drive may be out of alignment and need to go in for adjustments to keep it operating properly. As a believer you too can become ‘out of alignment’ due to a host of factors.

First you may have lost your first love for Jesus and just become bored with ‘all things Jesus’ so to speak. Secondly you may love Jesus but you have stagnated into a humdrum existence not having the same passion you once did. Third, you focus on  the ‘things of this world’ more than your Heavenly Father allowing situations to overwhelm or perplex you.

Do you want to be aligned with God and have an abundant life? Stop focusing on bad junk and listening to the lies of the world. Get away from technology and social media for a while. Learn to rest in the Lord and if possible get away to a quiet place and meditate on the things of the Lord. Pray on a regular basis. Don’t listen to deceiving spirits and lies of the enemy.

Get up daily and say “this is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!”

PRAYER: I thank you that you are with me at all times even when I go my own way. Bring me back to the cross and help me always put you first in everything I say and do. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment