Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Post Dramatic Stress Syndrome(PDSD)


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

Life in general can create allot of drama. No one really has to hold the title of drama king or queen for this to occur. Stuff just happens and sometimes the human reaction is just to sigh and throw up your hands. After this occurs a good case of PDSD may occur.

Perhaps things happen in your life and seem to barrel out of control. You feel overwhelmed, exasperated, frustrated, and just want normality to return. When you get this way the best thing to do is stop what you are doing. Regroup. Pray. Relax. Now do that same sequence over. Take a breath. This too shall pass.

Give your worries to God. Give your relationship issues to God. Give your heart and life to God.

PRAYER: I am thankful I do not have to allow frustrations to define me. I am thankful I can go to call out to God at any time. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment