Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

All Humans Are Precious To God


You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. Psalm 139:15
One day as I was driving somewhere I started pondering as I gazed up at billboards with someone's picture on it thinking "that person was a precious innocent baby once" and indeed every adult walking around is a gift of God, a tiny precious baby, at one time or another. Some were wanted, some were not. The thing is there are no accidents with God. All life is precious. God wants all of us! 
Look around you when you start to condemn or judge someone and just think to yourself, that is a creation of God. They may not acknowledge or act like that but every creature is worth trying to save. Not one person is beyond hope, no one! "Oh but wait Becky, what about the child molester, rapist, murderer, that meddling family member?" Surprise, God loves them too! Many of those problems were created by a fractured family or lack of a father figure.
You are valued in the eyes of God. He has a plan and a purpose for all His creation. Glorify Him in what you say and do. 
PRAYER: Lord Jesus I thank you for being born. I thank you for the gifts and abilities you have placed within me. Help me use them to bring glory to you. In Jesus name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right. God loves those who bring harm to others. Yes, they are products of difficult home lives and absent fathers. We need to pray about this circumstance in our world.

    ReplyDelete