Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Be Thankful And Say So!


This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy. 2 Timothy 3:1-2
My generation grew up not only saying thanks for something but also writing actual thank you notes and mailing them. I feel in many cases being thankful is not happening. The verse above mentions this as a sign of the end of times. You never know. 
Being thankful is important. It shows you are thoughtful and aren't taking someone for granted. Even if you get something from a family member don't ignore thanking them. Sure we are busy. Busyness is like a plague in America. 
Take time to appreciate people and the blessings they bestow upon you. And don't forget to thank Jesus for what he has done for you as well. 
PRAYER: I want to always have a thankful heart. Nudge me Lord to say thanks and not forget people and help me forgive people who forget to say thanks and not hold a grudge. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I walk with a came. When someone hold a door open for me or lets me go through one ahead of them, I make sure I say, "Thank you." When I was in a nursing home I was 100% NON weight bearing for 8 weeks. I truly learned what it meant to be thankful for even the smallest thing done for me. Peace to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete