Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Be Nice To Mean People


Never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable.Romans 12:17(NLT)

Recently someone deeply keyed the back panel of my Subaru Outback. I was sad and devastated to wonder what kind of a person does that to people's personal property. Could have been due to opposing political opinions since I had a couple prominent stickers on my window.  Whatever the reason was it was wrong, immature, and hateful.

I know the reaction from this act stirs up many emotions in people  such as "they'll get theirs someday" or "let them reap what they sow". Oddly enough I have no ill feelings for whoever did this to me. Sure it upsets me but  losing control is not the answer. And this person definitely needs prayer and lots of it. I made a report to law enforcement so it went on record. Other than that I will get it fixed.

Are you angry at a person in your life maybe a complete stranger perhaps? Anger solves nothing. Try to let go of whatever it is that has got you worked up. Don't shift blame or make excuses. Pray for whoever it is that has hurt you. That's in the Bible too!

PRAYER: It is so easy to be upset but I choose to let any bad situations in my life be handled by prayer and forgiveness. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment