Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Mayday, Mayday!


He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. Psalm 91:15
Recently we celebrated May Day or the first day of May also known as Loyalty Day for working Americans. But there is another kind of Mayday meaning a cry out for help in disaster mainly in the air or at sea. A distress signal in other words. 
Our cry out as believers for help is crying out to our Father in Heaven to rescue us from evil. Evil is alive and well on planet Earth. Often times we are sucked into it without really knowing, or we are desensitized to sin and evil. You may have seen it happen to someone close to you. You yourself might have cried out to God in trying times when you just did not know what more to do. Good news. He is here 24/7.
Do you have a Mayday call? Cry out to God. Don't listen to the enemy whose job it is to make you fearful and worried. Trust God and know help is on the way.
PRAYER: May Day May Day! Jesus! Jesus! I know you hear us when we cry out your name. Help me never forget that. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have had Mayday calls recently.One was for a friend to receive answers, true answers about her husband's health. She got them yesterday.

    ReplyDelete