Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Dehydrated? Spiritually I Mean.


Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:13-14

Water is essential to life. No water, plants die. No water, animals die. No water, we die. But there is something way worse than this and that is being dehydrated in the spiritual sense. The water of life is Jesus! You may think you can do life without Him but you are wrong. 

What is your normal day like? Do you feel you are just here by some accident? What are your feelings about spiritual things? Even if you call yourself a believer do you schedule time to be alone with Jesus similar to scheduling meetings or time with friends? If not you should start doing this or you may end up not spending time with Him at all. 

Don't allow yourself to be parched spiritually. The enemy may make you think you only need to get baptized as a baby, be in a certain denomination, join a church, go to church at Easter and Christmas but there is way more my friend. Don't allow the devil to deceive you into being complacent about your walk with Christ. This Earth is not our real home. Don't get so tied to it you end up dehydrated. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I need you in my life. I do not want to allow the enemy into tricking me into thinking I can just say I go to church and that is enough. There is more and I want it. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment