Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Rough Patch? Get The Sandpaper.

Note: Forgot to post this devotion on Friday Feb 25,17.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3

No ones life is immune from trouble of some sort. As much as you may not like to hear this, troubles actually make you stronger in the long run if you don't cave in to the enemy wanting you to get angry at God.

You are sort of being sanded or transformed into what God wants you to be. Sandpaper is not a fun thing to rub on your skin and I don't recommend it but you get the idea? A carpenter needs to sand wood to have a nice finished product that people will not end up getting splinters. So too our Heavenly Father 'sands' His creation. Us!

I realize many of these trials are the unimaginable kind but lean in on God and He can and will see you through.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus when I look back on the rough patches of my life I can see how you worked in me. I pray for those people going through being sanded now that you will transform their lives in a positive way. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment