Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Only You Lord


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20

It is only the Lord who can work miracles. Some of these would be transforming Hollywood, changing the media, bringing the lost to Christ, delivering a prodigal and you can add to the list I am sure. 

Why is it many find it hard to believe God does miracles? A friend of mine once said "Believe receive, doubt do without." Oh how very accurate that statement is. Don't ever doubt the power of the almighty. Continue to believe and receive and abundance of blessings and answers to prayer. 

Instead of giving up all hope for whatever it is you are trusting God for continue to press on in heartfelt prayer.  Spend time alone with God daily. Don't just cry out when you have troubles. Your life will be much smoother and peace filled if you can daily go to Him in prayer and study His word the Bible. Am I a Jesus freak? Yes indeed and proud of it. Want to join me? Trust God today! 

PRAYER: Oh Lord how I want to trust you 100 % of the time yet sometimes I cave into anxiety. Help me hear your voice and know you have my back. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment