Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Easy Does It




           Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Ephesians 4:5


Each of you reading this is probably passionate about something. In our passions many times we can cross the path of those who disagree with our opinion. It is essential we do not allow opinions to get in the way of kindness, witnessing, and friendship. 

Proverbs 18:2 tells us "Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions."  In our present 'politically charged' environment, at least in the US, it is more important to pray instead of proving  your point. This could be the same with others causes you may be passionate about.

I don't know about you, but I feel all of us need to be in prayer everyday for this nation and for a spirit of love, understanding, and kindness. Also pray for the eyes of understanding be open to many who may be ensnared and deceived. Everything we say should be based on God's Holy Word to back us up. 

PRAYER: Lord I do not want to babble on and get into meaningless arguments. Help me be an example when I am around others. Forgive me if I have ever acted like a fool. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment