Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Keep Praying...Don't Despair

 
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20
Things can happen in life that send us into a tailspin and at times you may be feeling hopeless as if nothing  will ever change. I have been there so I know how you can feel like giving up on prayer. You want things to happen on your time table. God has a plan. Don't rush Him.

When will a break through ever occur? Doesn't God care? Of course He does but He does things His way and in His time.  You don't want to mess things up do you?

Don't listen to nay sayers who think miracles or deliverance never happen. Just keep looking to Jesus and pray.

PRAYER:Sometimes I just feel like not wanting to pray but I know that it  is the enemy trying to bring discouragement. I choose to press on. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment