Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Got A Log In Your Eye?


And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.1 Corinthians 6:11
Who hasn't been guilty of passing judgment on someone? Probably all of us have. Judgment over someone being overweight, having tattoos or piercings, the lifestyle a person chooses, people not like us economically, a different denomination and on it goes.

Why be picking all over other people? Does it show God's love? In Matthew 7:33 it says "And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?" Picture that a tiny speck of sawdust and here you are trying to yank out a huge log. The point is, don't do it as it is not in our job description to be a judge.

Start the day out and if you catch yourself thinking wrong thoughts about your fellow man, confess them and ask God to transform your mind to His thinking.

PRAYER: I am so sorry when I have elevated myself above others for whatever reason thinking I know it all. I don't know it all and I am not perfect. Transform my thoughts to stop judging my fellow man. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment