Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

HANG ON! KEEP PRAYING!



What are you believing God for? A wayward child, a healing, a restored relationship, emotional stability, freedom from an addiction, healed marriage, a financial miracle? God loves you and he cares about you. Sometimes it seems we pray and pray and pray more. Why isn't God listening? Why doesn't he care? Why don't I see change? What is going on Lord? Discouragement sets in and maybe you feel like giving up. That is what the enemy wants.

Bible teacher Joyce Meyer said to say "I believe God is working." He is you know! Do you believe what it says in Luke 18:1 that "we should pray and never give up?"  We should in fact keep on keeping on and once you pray do not sit there wringing your hands in desperation or letting Satan lie to you and condemn you making you feel there is not any hope.

 Remember it says in 2 Chronicles 20:15 that "the battle is not ours but God's." Stand in the gap for your loved one or whoever it is who you are praying for. Ezekiel 22:30 says " I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none." Don't let that be the case with you. Be that person when no one else prays that will keep on lifting up the prayers. There is one thing to remember. Make sure your own life is on track. For instance Psalm 66:18 says "If I regard sin in my heart the Lord will not hear me."

God is not finished with you or with the subject of your prayers. Trust Him to work in  his time, not yours.

PRAYER: Lord I thank you that you hear my prayer and that you love me and care about me. Help me to let go and let you do your work and stop fretting. I trust you for the outcome. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Click on link below to enjoy a wonderful song of praise to start your day.
http://youtu.be/9DlrpTUENSI

Note: moms and grandmas out there. The new school year is upon us and Moms in Prayer International prayer groups are starting up worldwide. To find a group praying for your childs' school to include college/career/military go to www.momsinprayer.org The ministry recently changed its' name from Moms in Touch to Moms in Prayer. Never doubt the power of a praying mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment