Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year....Yippee!



And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

This time of year is super. All the hassles of what was to be a birthday for Jesus are behind us and now the focus is on changes and new beginnings. Weight loss programs are a biggie, no pun intended, this time of year as the clock rolls around giving fresh starts for things you want to accomplish and hopefully get serious about. New goals are often set as well.

Is there something you desire  to accomplish that you just need a little push to get going? Keep on keeping on. Don't allow negativity to have a place in your life. Make up your mind in 2020 to kick Satan out and live for God and His kingdom.If you need to start finding Sunday fellowship by all means do that. This is a great time to get up and get going!

So what is it going to be? Lay around and let the things dragging you down continue or press on and not allow the enemy to steal your zeal for the Lord?

PRAYER: This is your world Lord and I am glad to be a part of it. I love new years and the chance to make positive changes. Help me run the race to win and use the gifts you have given me for good. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Your post is like a shot in the arm for me. I have been down about somethings but I feel I am getting better. I have made plans to become a more active writer that I have been recently.

    ReplyDelete