Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Hang On Regardless


You are my refuge and my shield;  I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114

Did you know God is working regardless of what you see or how you feel? The enemy likes to trip you up and trick you into thinking that your prayers are meaningless. That is a lie from the pit of Hell.

Hang on to hope. Don’t become a cynic and start turning into Satan’s camp which is full of lies, deceit, fear, pride, anger, doubt, confusion, wrong thinking and everything not of God. God loves you my friend. He knows your hurt and pain. Turn away from things dragging you into ugliness, discouragement, doubt and run full force into the arms of a waiting savior. He endured the cross for you!

Today stop what you are doing and simply say thank to God even if you don’t see an answer to your prayers yet. Never give up. Jesus loves you this I know for the Bible tells me so.

PRAYER:Lord Jesus at times my heart aches mainly due to wrong thinking. I need to keep my focus on faith not fear and get rid of the stinking thinking in my mind. I know good things are coming and I trust in you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment