Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Cyber Space Loss



Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.Mark 11:24

After spending a good 30 minutes or so writing on a devotion sending it to a folder it stays in until time to publish, somehow it mysteriously disappeared. Freaking out was not an option as it solves nothing. Granted, I was disappointed after all the work I had done and then my writing just decided to exit stage right into the black hole of cyber space.

What I did was pray and believe for a miracle. Our church is doing 21 Days of Prayer and since starting a couple weeks ago, every day a ‘God wink’ has occurred.The morning of 17 January 2020 was no exception as the night before I had prayed for my missing devotion to reappear somehow after searching folder after folder on my computer to no avail. I settled in at a coffee shop after prayer and poof, there was my missing devotion from the previous day. To God be the Glory!!

God is good. Don’t discount things that seem like coincidences as not being the answer to prayer and the hand of an Almighty loving God. It is easy to get ruffled feathers over things and get impatient. Impatient impulsive hyper people can create much anguish to others and add fuel to the situation at hand. Better to be calm and give it to God.

PRAYER: Marvelous are your  works oh God. From everlasting to everlasting you Oh Lord is a caring loving God. I praise your name for being there for me Lord and helping me stay calm when I would otherwise like to explode. Guide me to stay peaceful as I wait for you Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment